Writer. Musician. Weird.
1. A family of foxes covered themselves in white paint; they hide against your bedroom walls until the daylight fades and plant blackberry seeds beneath your pillow while you sleep.
2. The rat king has fourteen mouths. He sets off bottle rockets all night until your neighbors call the cops.
3. In a dream, you gave me an orange under the condition that I only eat the peel. You walked away, I didn’t eat anything.
4. It’s so strange how every thing reminds me of what we’ll never be. If it hurts, just say the word and to the roots I’ll return. I’ll misread the signs and pull away; there are some things I could never say.
5. Somebody rakes all the pine needles out from beneath the trees. I’d like to know them, I’d like to know where they go.